Second Life's 21st Birthday: Photo Salon Field Trip

Teddy Bear (TeddySnuggleBear.Littlepaws) teaches Photography classes in Second Life. This week her class was about documenting your trip in pictures. Afterwards we took a field trip to SL21B, where Teddy Bear has set up an interactive exhibit. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLB%20Outgoing/154/153/21 Until July 21st, 2024.

Outside the main build you could try different poses by clicking on props.

Inside,  a bookstand gave you a menu of options. Here I chose "Unicorn 1" and found myself suddenly petting a unicorn.

Telletubbies outfit by Blueberry,
Hair is No Match No Inspiration (Unicorn version)


After taking the above photo, I caught the announcement for "Meet the Moles of the Linden Department of Public Works" Event at the Aquatorium and rushed over to get a seat. Midway through the presentation, I fumbled my controls and ended up hurtling towards the stage, unable to stop. I quickly teleported away, but was too embarrassed to go back. I changed into another avatar and went back to the Photo Salon Exhibit. 

Dinosaur avatar from SLB12 in 2016, made by Pico Mole

Unfortunately, trying out the outside poses was not a good fit for this avatar, in fact, poses such as 'playing with squirrels' were a disaster. Finally I found a place I could sit - sit I could do.


To find out more about Teddy Bear's classes you can go to Caledon Oxbridge Class Schedules  or Builder's Brewery Schedule Board 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Second Life - What I Learned About Next-Up Type Machines

Someone had recommended a pose creator. I didn't want to buy a whole set of poses, but I found they had a NextUp type machine at the Arc...