Second Life Groups: Second Life Travelers

Second Life Travelers was founded by Orthalia Zander, and "is dedicated to connecting Second Life Residents with free travel opportunities provided by reputable Travel Providers."

If you join the group you will get periodic announcements of departing flights and where to board. I took my first flight with Santor's AirFlights SSAF piloted by Captain Sanjak. The airplane interior was quite plush, the flight was quite smooth, and they even served wine.

Since my last attempt at flying a plane ended up with my crashing into a building by the runway, this Second Life Travelers group may be my best option for flying...

Why not try a flight for yourself?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Faire 2024: Growanda

Growanda was an Arts & Entertainment Region, with only one shop, The Primly Little Souvenir Shop,  by Haveit Neox.  Region was made by L...