Shopping - Some of My Favorite Stores - D-Lab

D-Lab has always been on of my favorite stores. It was where I bought my first flying pig. As more and more SL creators got into the 'cute animals' business D-Lab branched out to more realistic furniture and sci-fi builds.  Most recently I bought their 'Iron Wall' space station.

D-Lab used to be headquartered near Poecila on the Mainland but now it has its very own Region.

D-Lab was always fun to visit, with its large and small animated creatures, and its humorous builds, but as they added inventory, their space was getting crowded.

Animated toy animals.

Now it has more room to display everything.  Here you can see old and new creations, including houses, vehicles, furniture, and dolls.  There is an impressive "Sky Pirate" line, futuristic space stations, and the tiny animated Piccoli.

Some of the "Sky Pirate" pieces. The 'whale' is a vehicle.

Andika, which also produces mouth-watering virtual food and celebration items, shares the Region.  

Why am I suddenly hungry?

Take a while and explore. Just look for "D-Lab" Region. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Faire 2024 in Second Life

  In Duskfall Court at Fantasy Faire 2024 I've been gone from Second Life for a while, but I wanted to come back for Fantasy Faire, one ...